Thank you for shopping with us and supporting our small business! We take pride in our fast processing and shipping times, and will do our best to get your order neatly packaged and shipped out within 1-2 business days.
We ship to the United States and Canada, but if you are interested in shipping elsewhere you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
All orders are shipped via USPS.
International Orders: We are not responsible for any additional customs fees you might have to pay.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking number. If you did not receive a shipping confirmation email, be sure to check your spam folder, or email us at email@example.com. You may also access your tracking information by logging into your customer account on our website.
When your package leaves our facility, it is now up to the carrier to get it to you. Please note that shipping times are just an estimate, and are subject to change. We are not responsible for shipping delays, missing, stolen, or damaged packages. If your package is missing, stolen, or damaged, it is your responsibility to file a claim with the carrier.
If your tracking states that your order has been delivered but you are unable to locate it, please follow these steps:
- verify your shipping address
- check the tracking to see if there was an attempted delivery
- look around the delivery location (side door, back porch, bushes, check with the front desk if in an apartment)
- double check if someone else accepted the delivery (family member, friend, neighbor)
- wait an additional day or two to see if the package shows up (in rare cases sometimes packages are marked as 'delivered' before they actually are)
If you have taken all of these steps and still cannot locate your package, please contact your local post office that delivers your mail.